Early Registration Deadline is : July 30th 2004
Regarding the registration, please do the following:
- Fill the registration form (also available as a .doc), and send it to the EGMM’04 Secretariat by E-mail or Fax.
- Transfer the registration fee to the Nanjing University Accounts, and FAX the transaction receipt to the EGMM’04 Secretariat.
- Please provide complete information (including the mailing addr) in the registration form, and the local organizer will send you the invitation letter.
(*) You may become an EG Member at the Eurographics website.
Nanjing University Accounts (Euro):
- Registration fee includes a workshop proceedings book (printed by Eurographics Press), coffee breaks, a social event, one-day excursion and meals during workshop.
- Registration fee should be transferred to Nanjing University Accounts, and be sure that the transaction fee should be paid by the participants, which means that the amount arrived should be the exact amount listed in registration fee table.
- For registration as a student, you should provide a valid document signed by the University, confirming your status as a full time student.
- Each accepted paper should have, at least, one non-student registration, and the registration fee should be sent before July 30,2004. Otherwise, the paper will not be included in the Proceedings.
- There will be a special REDUCED fee for Chinese participants in Mainland. This is covered by a grant from the Chinese National Science Foundation. Please contact the local organizers for details.
Please transfer registration fee to following accounts number
(give the note:EGMM2004 and your name.)
Account Number: 958010036341824238, Nanjing University, Bank of China, Nanjing, China
C/O State Key Lab. For Novel Software Technology
Nanjing University,Nanjing 210093,P.R.China
Tel:+86 25 83593670, 83593467
Fax:+86 25 83686596